Advice on Shielding

Why do I need shielding?
In my opinion, I don't think you need them if you're not into all of this. If you don't deal with deeper spiritual things, then you don't need them.

"If you shield yourself, you give yourself things to be protected from." However, someone verified for me, "That is possible if done through fear. If a person is simply taking responsibility for their personal space it brings growth."

Even though, when I first started diving into balancing and healing my chakras, training myself to relearn aura viewing, and all that good stuff... I didn't really get into shielding. I only started looking into different methods of creating/programming shields when someone who usually balances/clears my chakras and cuts off negative/unwanted cords for me... suggested I do so (the person who actually verified the above italicized statement). Seeing as I kept getting corded to... eheh.

My current  method of shielding; from: http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/about9202.html&highlight=shield

CREATION PROCESS

Here are step by step instructions on how to construct and program them. The quickest way is to find someone who will work with you to create a PERSONAL shield. It is not that difficult.

Step #1) Visualize a color you obtain intuitively and project it onto the forearm of this person. Next, project your energies into that color to see if they will penetrate that particular color. Now use another color then another until you find one which your energies will not penetrate. The person helping you will feel the heat from your energy if it penetrates the colors.

You will notice that some colors repel your energies much better than others. You will also find one which simply will not allow your projected energy to pass through. That is the color to use for the shield you will create.

Step #2) Create the shield configuration for your body. Create it to conform to the contours of your body, like a glove except not skin tight. This shield will be soft, pliable, light as a feather and very comfortable. It is also transparent and porous. Leave about two inches between your physical body and the energy shield.

Step #3) Fill the two inch space between your body and the shield with energy that portrays LOVE to you. I use a particular shade of pink as that representation. Intensely visualize this energy with a loving attitude as you place it in the two inch space, for this is what you will be continually surrounded with.

This shield is porous, so anything that is love will flow through it to you, but anything negative cannot penetrate and will automatically ground itself. If negative energy is projected towards you, love energy from within your shield will instantly and automatically be sent back to the origin of the directed negativity. Never retaliate with a negative response.

When shielding your MATERIAL POSSESSIONS you can use the same shield you just created only without the two inch space and love energy if you wish. Also know that shielding can extend from your person to any distance for which it is programmed. I program them for flexibility to go any distance needed to provide protection. For instance, while driving through a forest I extend it outward three hundred feet in all directions to warn animals of my approaching vehicle.
Here's some comments from the actual page, where one person asks for help on visualization; these answers should help you if you feel you need some help for that particular part of the creation process.

Advice from IK: imagination is important in matters of shield based defense. Don't stop at a basic platonic shield, get creative with it! When I was into shields and such mainstream energy manipulations, I set up a fractal shield that would cause attacks to get lost in the intricacies before launching out from another direction. I thjink it was pretty effective for me.

Advice from ARCi: There are many versions or methods. It needs to filter negative frequencies while allowing all else to pass through. It will not shield you from lessons. In fact the moment you get irritated or express a negative emotion it shuts down and becomes lesson time.

What it does is keep the junk from others from invading your energy. But if you choose to focus on a negative perception, such as judging another person, his 'junk' then has access to you. In daily life because our emotions are so all over the wall it is an easy thing for negative energies to access us, and possibly retain connection.

On average a thoughtform type of shield will need to be charged about 3 times a day. After doing it for a while it becomes a habit that you do not need to think about. I think it is possible to use the aura as well, but I have not personally tried that yet.

As far as programming a shield, I have done successful tests regarding damaging sun rays, mosquitos, bacterial and viral pathogens. Not so sure about chemical pathogens.

As a faster method of learning I would recommend that anyone interested in these type of tools find a partner and both learn hypnosis. It becomes a simple thing to move out of your body to view your own handiwork, along with the simplicity of trialing different programs and modes of vision, plus activation of other psi talents.

A method my friend teaches.http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/about9202.html&highlight=shield

This info is a little deep for most, as it mentions some of the interdimensional tools http://www.reikipath.org/valley-of-silence/clearing-negative-psychic-energies/?wap2

I also found that Michael is the energy associated with protection, and when invoking into my shield it triples in strength.

0 comments:

Post a Comment