Black and White; what do they mean?

So recently I've been making comparisons of black and white together. Recently as in today. It started with salt and pepper, I started wondering why salt and pepper went so perfectly with one another. Why it was like one reinforced the other. The perfect balance of salt and pepper than brought the Yin and Yang symbol to mind.

It was weird honestly, it felt like that comparison was important. Like it hit me with a "Omg, that's right! It's just like the Yin and Yang symbolism!" sort of feeling... but again, I was hesitant. Like, dude chill. Its just salt and pepper lmfao. Although something left me feeling uneasy with that whole moment of clarity between the comparison of salt and pepper with Yin and Yang... I left it as just that. "Whatever, if I need this information [the comparison] I can always bring it back up from the good 'ole storage bins."


Well lo and behold. It comes up! Wandering around Numerologist.com (complete scam btw, do not buy anything from this site) reading up on their free articles on the site and what not- "An In-Depth Look At The Meanings Behind Different Colors & How They Can Power-Up The Clues In Your Numerological Chart."

Below that were just some readers of the site stating their colors in comments below. To which one comment stated that black was the absence of color, while white was all of the colors.

Okay, I apologize 'cuz I started looking up facebook pictures and all this cool stuff came up and then I wanted to use them all and I erased more and added random text and it was just so fun.. so... I kinda left nearly nothing but the comments left of the original image, and I use irfanview as my quick photo edit tool and you can't undo past the last thing you did lmao. Btw I'm Ed c:
 

So anyway! My reply may not even make much sense but that's because I didn't really understand what I'm talking about. I have no idea if this is a form of "Claircognizance" or not but when I start typing I kind of only mean to say a few things, but then all this information keeps coming in and I type it down as it comes to me. Which usually results in me not really getting the idea I had down, and a jumbled jigsaw puzzle where my once, simple idea/comment, had been.

I actually don't even know what I'm doing writing all this down... really. I just felt the need to write it down. Like I had to. Let's see... I can't just leave it at that.

Let's talk about the comment! Break it down:

"I disagree. Because I can make black putting a bunch of colors together. I believe white and black are both the same but different sides of eachother. Also, for color therapy, black strengthens the color of whatever you have partnered with it. If you wanted to use red colors for a boost with emotions(etc) associated with red- that day, partnering it up with black strengthens that color.

So while black strengthens that color, white softens the colors, but not to dull, in a strengthening /bright/ way. They both strengthen colors in different ways. Again, hard to explain. But I wouldn't call black the absence of color. Far from it, if anything."  

Okay, I believe white and black are both the same, but different sides of each other. The light and dark side of the moon. Yin and Yang.

But what does black mean to me? What does white mean to me? I feel like black is the combination of all the colors, but I feel white contains all the colors.

Black embraces? White releases? I honestly have no idea where I'm going with this. I see black as a very warm... hot color. Like if I were to put my hand on anything black, I can almost always feel something warmer than myself. It's comforting. It's loving. It's warm.

White? I feel chilly, honestly. And I don't really feel good about it. I'm not too fond of the cold... or white. White get's dirty easily, and it's hard to maintain. White always reflects heat, which is good for the summer I suppose, on a really hot day. But I like being warm, covered, protected. White seems almost non-existent. A haze. Fog.

But I think this was somewhat important. How I described the colors black and white, they almost seem to describe my life right now.

Possible next post? Angels? Love? Who knows :3 Just throwing some things out there.
p.s. color therapy, black does strengthen the properties of the other color. that also means, be careful of what you pair up with black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment